You might know about pelvic floor exercises, kegel exercises are from these. Its strengthen pelvic muscles to improve sexual life. Usually, it considers good for women vaginal looseness but Its also good for Men pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercise helps to strengthen them, that leads to good sex. If you are facing issues of leaking urine or other faecal issues or having difficulties in sexual functions. Then most probably your pelvic muscles are weak that’s is a common issue. You don’t need to worry. It can be because of recent Childbirth, ageing or overweighting. It could be because of different diseases like Inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, chronic pelvic pain or Overactive bladder. Kegel exercises are the easiest answer to your problems.
In begging level you need to do kegel exercises at any comfortable place. After having a grip on the exercise practices you can do it anywhere. Also, make sure to not eat anything before kegel exercises. The bladder should be empty.
Benefits of kegel exercises:
There are many benefits of kegel exercises some are mention below.
- After Child Birth, the pelvic floor gets loosen in women. Kegel Exercises support, strengthen and tight womb, bowels and bladder.
- Men usually Experience pelvic muscles weakness after having prostate surgery that causes urine and faeces.
- Improving blood dissemination to your vagina and pelvic floor. This can help increment sexual excitement.
- Increases vaginal wetness (lubrication ) and also give you control to reach orgasm easily.
- Its gives complete control in your hands. Your vaginal muscles are more relaxed and loosen up your vaginal muscles, which gives your vagina a chance to be increasingly open. This is useful on the off chance that you have torment during sex, pelvic tests, or both.
Finding the pelvic floor muscles:
Before starting kegel exercises first step is to find the right pelvic floor muscles. Its a bit vary from women to men. For women, a finger can be useful to locate the right muscles first clean your finger to avoid any infection and place it inside the vagina. Don’t rash do it slowly and stay calm, be careful about your nails. After placing a finger inside try to grip it with your vaginal muscles.
Men body is different so to locate the right pelvic floor muscles, use a clean finger. Carefully insert into the rectum and tighten up muscles. Be conscious, you don’t have to squeeze your other muscles like abdomen, thighs or buttocks.
In case you are not able to find the right muscles or you are confused after all its tricky. You can stop urine flow. Try to notice which muscles are helping you out in this situation. It’s just to locate don’t overdo it. It can cause different health issues.
How do you do Kegel exercises?
After locating the right pelvic muscles you are ready to do kegel exercise. To do your first kegel, squeeze pelvic floor muscles for three seconds (3secs) then relax it for another three seconds (3secs). Now start this cycle again. Do this kegel exercise ten times at once or less. You can repeat this two to three times a day. You can do it anywhere and anytime.
Know about Why fitness is important?