Acne on neck causes
Acne is a serious issue that can target people very easily due to many reasons. Sometimes there are some environmental factors behind these reasons and sometimes hormonal factors. Usually when acne triggers your neck area reasons such as stress, use of cosmetics like sunscreens and lotions leading to clogged pores or not washing your neck in a proper way etc are responsible.
You may also like Do You Know about Acne Vulgaris ICD 10?
Apart from these some of the above mentioned reasons, some other causes are also responsible for acne on your neck. Let us discuss them a little bit!
- Excessive usage of perfumes and creams- If you’re a big fan of perfumes and creams then chances of your neck getting affected from the acne are higher. Many allergic reactions take place with the excessive usage of creams and perfumes leading towards clogged pores which later give rise to acne on neck. Sometimes rashes also appear on the neck and these cases are mostly seen among women who are fond of using foundations excessively.
- Eat sensibly- Heavy spicy and salty food is liked by many people but how badly all these can affect the skin is never taken into consideration. Eating such food items gives rise to sweating and sebum leading towards acne on your neck.
- Jewellery- While wearing jewellery, our focus is only on getting all the praises from the people but we always ignore the idea of our neck getting affected from the acne due to the false metals which are a part of our jewellery. Apart from false metals, plastic itself is also responsible for bringing about acne on your neck so when you’re purchasing your jewellery, make sure that it is skin friendly.
- Sports Acne- Sports acne takes place on the neck when the back of the neck is disturbed by a strap. So after any sporty event, take off your shirt and immediately take shower to avoid acne to take place on your neck.
Home Remedies to overcome acne on the neck:
Some medications have side effects that can worsen the skin area but apart from medication, you can also use natural home remedies to fight back with acne on your neck. Some of the home remedies are given below which will certainly help you out in dealing with the acne issues.
- Green tea is the magical potion for reducing the inflammation and bacteria caused by acne on your neck. To get rid from acne, apply some green tea that is brewed for 3-4 minutes for amazing results.
- Another useful remedy consists of honey and cinnamon which are anti-inflammatory so you can make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 2 tablespoons of honey for applying it on the affected area of your neck.
- Vinegar can also be applied on your neck because its acidic properties know very well how to fight back with bacteria caused by acne. So mix apple cider vinegar and water to apply them on the acne area. This remedy can only be used if you are not having sensitive skin because it can cause irritation.